Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Davy C. Adults Only


Good morning everybody, just. I think Castonya is safely locked away somewhere so I thought it safe to do an update. I told you a while back that somebody called Davy C has been leaving comments. Well this post is just for him.

Basically Davy I don't mind you nicking my ideas and using them in your own election bid. After all you don't seem to have any coherent policies of your own so you have to get some from somewhere if you are ever going to beat the thieving, lying, cheating scum that are holding power at the moment.

But if you do nick them then please give me the credit for them. And a nice cushy job with an expense account like you lot have. One where I can fiddle the figures and claim whatever I like and if I get caught retire with a huge pension.

And is this bird your daughter? It's just that she has the same name so I thought she might be.

Have a look here.

No comments: