Monday, March 03, 2008

Holly Willoughby and BT .....

I thought I was to receive the 'light relief' you spoke of in the form of that redhead a few posts down, not giving it to all the readers.


Anyway, I really have to agree with you about BT, they sell you a nice
broadband package of up to 4 mb, for whatever price, only for you to
find out that the maximum that you actually get is 256kb, because thats
the maximum that your telephone socket can handle, and when you 
question them about it they refer you to the wording of your 
contract.
'UP TO'. Well that says it all don't you think?
Maybe BT really stands for 'Broadband Terrible'.


With regards to the last post, and the two questions asked, I can easily answer them.
Holly Willoughby's tits sure look like 'a million dollars' to me.
And.
Holly Willoughby of course. I'm sure she is the one laughing, all the way to the bank.....
Can't wait to feast my eyes on that 'pair' as I'm sure most of you will agree.
We can all, I hope, see the picture posted here soon.

No comments: