Thursday, March 06, 2008

So where is Slezy then? Adults Only


I came on here tonight having been told by Castonya that we have some help. I don't see too many signs of it! Do you? Two posts is it? In a week! He's either found the baby oil or got a job!

Mind you it is better than our token woman and token African is doing. She hasn't even got round to accepting the invitation yet let alone posting anything!

I didn't tell you about her did I? Well I figured it might be an idea to have a womans touch now and again but then realised there were no foreigners here and we might get nicked so I figured kill two birds with one stone and have a token African woman! A South African to be exact!

But as I say she is being typically African. Too bloody lazy to actually do anything!

So, while these fit healthy people sit back and watch us us sick people do all the work.

Here is a bird.

No comments: