Thursday, September 20, 2007

Goodbye Bright Blonde

As I touched on earlier Bright Blonde has left us. Despite all the playing we used to do, non stop day and night, she no longer wants to play with me. I think she got bored then somebody else came along for her to play with. Shame because she was a real fun playmate. Anyway I no longer have permission to fill her inbox, nor that of her friend Miss Tecra. But I still slip one in now and again!

She is too busy for things like this now. She has reached that age where she is desperate to find a man before her juices dry up and when she is not talking about working, out on the piss, watching football or out dancing she is romancing. Or trying to find a meal ticket, sorry husband.

She is currently working her way through her ex boyfriends, trying to find if any of them have got any richer and become better prospects. She was up to D last time I heard but she doesn't hang about so if you used to "know her" be ready for a call soon!

Now I know thats stupid, working your way through people you have already rejected. Why not try something new? Why stick with the same type of bloke who has let you down everytime? Why not try a different type, somebody who might actually make you happy? But that is the way supposedly intelligent women work!

"Oh, every man I have ever met has treated me like shit and ended up hurting me! I know! I will go for the same type again! What a good idea! Us blondes are well smart!"

But apart from her blonde moments she is a nice old bird, one of the kindest nicest people I have ever met. and with a great sense of humour too. So lets wish her well in her search. And have a sweepstake on how long each one lasts!

Goodbye from us all Bright Blonde. We will miss you. You are welcome back anytime.

No comments: