Monday, September 19, 2005

Threesome of the Year

What do Kate Moss, Sadie Frost and Davinia Taylor from Hollyoaks all have in common? Well apart from having fine bodies they enjoyed a lesbian threesome together, or according to the News of the World they did.

Can you imagine? Kate Moss, Sadie Frost and Davinia Taylor getting down and dirty with each other in a steamy lesbian sex session? I can and I wish I'd been there!

I don't know if there are any photo's of this but if they are you can be sure I will find them. In the mean time here are tow pics of Kate Moss naked, a photo of Sadie Frost topless and another in a transparent dress and a photo of Davinia Taylor topless and another of her in a transparent blouse.

Apparantly Kate was also enjoying lesbian romps with Rebecca White. I haven't found any pics of her yet but watch this space.

No comments: