Saturday, October 14, 2006

Smokers go for free!. Adults Only


Yes, you are not seeing things. If you smoke you can enjoy a week in Corfu and it will cost you nothing! How? Well read on.

Thanks to Billy Liar and Gordon Brown we have the highest taxes in Europe. Because of them a carton of 200 cigarettes is about £51. Now in Corfu they are from £17 to £20, Embassy Regal cost me £19.90 for 200.

But Corfu is part of Greece and Greece is in the EU. Which means you can bring back 3200 fags, 16 cartons.

A weel in Corfu in May, early June, late September or early October will cost you about £250. If you don't hire a car and just relax on the beach or by the pool, have a midday meal, a steak at night and drink all day you will still only spend about £250 to £300.

If you bring back your full fag allowance you will save about £31 per carton, that is £496! Plus you wont be using gas and electricity at home, buying food at home etc and will save at least another £50

So, the holiday will cosy about £550 and you will save £550 on something you would buy anyway! So the holiday is free!

I didn't realise this until too late so only had enough money left to buy 10 packs so only saved £310. But now I know and will be enjoying free holidays on a regular basis! Everytime I run out of fags I will go abroad to buy them.

This also has the great advantage of me not having to give my hard earned money to Gordon Brown so he can give it away to ethnic minorities so I win both ways. And it is completely legal!!!

Here is a babe saving up for her next holiday.

No comments: