Saturday, October 14, 2006

I'm Back!. Adults Only


Well, after seven days of in Corfu I am back off of my holiday, and it was great. So good in fact that I am going back next year. Paleokastritsa must be one of the most beautiful places on earth. Food and drink are dirt cheap, the weather is fantastic, the people extremely friendly and the scenery fantastic.

Once all the photo's have been downloaded I will post some of them on here so you can see for yourself. Best of all, if you smoke, I will be telling you how you can go for free! Yes that's right, smokers can have a week in this place and it will cost them absolutely nothing! I will tell you how later.

In the mean time I guess you have all been missing your regular supply of crumpet. So here is English babe Alexandra getting her tits out for you. Enjoy her here.

No comments: