Thursday, November 11, 2004

Why the Abi Titmuss pics?

So why have I put two photos of Abi Titmuss on here? Well firstly, she doesn't look that bad does she. Nice legs, big boobs, vacant look in her eyes. I wouldn't turn her down anyway. John Leslie was on to a good thing really wasn't he? A horny nurse who liked threesomes with other women. I would have to think about it long and hard if I was offered someting like that but I might just be persuaded.

But the second, more important reason, is as an experiment. You see I put a couple of pics of Tara Reid flashing her boob on here a couple of days ago. Since then when people search for Tara Reid on Yahoo this site comes up near the top of the list and the site gets new visitors. Hi.

So I thought I would try the sane thing with Abi Titmuss. Apparantly she is one of the most popular women searched for at the moment. So basically this is just a blatant attempt to attract more visitors to the site. Visitors who might click on the adverts, buy something, and earn me some money! I wish!

No comments: