Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Septembers Theme. Adults Only


Every month I have picked a theme and shown babes on here who fit that theme. But I have decided not to anymore. I have decide that I will just put up any bird that takes my fancy. So Septembers theme is that there isn't one!

Of course there is always the possibilty I might change my mind when the last Supercharged Superking wears off but I doubt it. It's quite a bit of effort deciding a theme and finding birds to fit the theme. And all you want to see anyway is fit birds. I know that because my sites that feature just birds and nothing else get three times as many visitors as this one!

So here is the first bird in the new theme free era. A tasty brunette called Jana who I think is gorgeous. If you don't then tough. It's my site! See all the pics here.

No comments: