Monday, November 03, 2008

There are some sick people about!

I just went to check the stats for the site and to check where the traffic is coming from. I could not believe my eyes! One seriously sick f**k had tried to find pics of Cherie Blair upskirt!

Can you imagine a more disgusting sight than Cherie Blair flashing her knickers or kebab? How sick would you have to be to want to see something like that?

So do us a favour mate. Don't come back because you are definately not the sort of person we want here. And anybody else looking for photo's of Cherie Blair upskirt can go somewhere else as well.

Now I am off to the loo to puke.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry about that. Do you know where I should be looking?

Anonymous said...

Hey - not you badmouth Cherie - she is one hot Ladie!