Sunday, April 16, 2006

Bear With me. Adults Only


Okay, if you are actually on the site while I am updating, as sometimes happens, you might wonder why there are quite long delays between postings. Well there are two reasons. One is that I have to keep my other sites updated as well and that takes a bit of time. This is the site I prefer working on, my fun site, but the others get more visitors so are actually more important. So basically it's your own fault for not telling enough people to visit here!

The second reason is that this site isn't exactly planed. It wasn't even planned from the start. I was just sitting bored one night, had a few beers, souped up a couple of Rothmans, went out on the Internet and woke up with this site.

I should have listened to the warnings from Blueyonder, AOL, Freeserve etc and locked myself into their little bubble, only gone to the sites that are safe, seen what they wanted me to see and in the process earn them a lot of money! But did I listen? No. So off I went and woke up in the morning with this.

What was I supposed to do? Abort it? Now doing that to a baby I haven't got too many problems with. But to a Web Site? That's going a bit too far! And I couldn't just abandon it. So, I update it when I can, the way it was conceived. Stoned out of head and writing whatever comes into my head at the time.

And here is a bird in a short dress.

No comments: