Sunday, July 09, 2006

Also. Adults only


So now things start to get complicated because the second customised Rothmans of the session has just started to kick in and everything has become harder. Not only have I started to take longer looking at the pictiures my typing has started to get dyslecsic and my efficent system I have that allows me to update with the minimum of hassle has all been forgotten and everything takes twice as long.

But that is not all. I am also beginning to think of things to write about on this site and I also have to put at least one gallery on Simply Legs. Luckily tonight I can put the gallery on this page but usually I have to swith sites again and it all starts to become hard work. Anyway here is a bird in a pair of stockings. See all the pics here.

No comments: