Monday, September 01, 2008

I have calmed down now!

I had the serious hump after dispatches. Not because they were slagging of Christians and Jews, calling us pigs and the Jews monkeys,promoting separtism, saying homosexuals should be killed etc etc but because of the trouble these evil animals cause.

Over the years I have worked with hundreds of Asians, many of them muslims. Okay I dont agree with their religion but the vast majority of them want one thing. To go to work, earn their money and live their life.

All the expecting extra rights, not intergrating, forced marriages etc comes from a very tiny minority of muslims, the extremeists. Most of them just want to fit in but because the extremists wont allow this to happen and deliberately cause friction many of them live in fear.

Every night of the week thousands of muslim cab driver go out to earn the money to feed their wives and children. And every night they risk getting beaten up or even killed just because of their skin colour or their religion. This is the fault of the extremists and a weak government that constantly gives into them.

Yes I slag off Islam on here but the vast majority of muslims, the normal people who work and live just like everyone else, may find it offensive but would respect my right to have my point of view. It's the extremists who won't respect that. Yes I slag off imigrants but only because this country is full to the brim. And it's not the hard working ones who obey our laws, pat the taxes and live their lives that I have a problem with. It's the extreme minority and the piss takers that give me the hump.

So the fact that this book shop sells material that calls me a pig, insults my religion, tells people not to befriend me and the women to not even recognise my existance doesn't bother me. It's the fact that these animals use this sort of crap to deliberately stop the muslim community intergrating into our society the same way as followers of other religious groups have. Because until they do then we are all in danger.

No comments: