Wednesday, September 03, 2008

I have been hoping. Adults Only


I have been hoping that Peter gets his election campaign back into gear because I now desperately want him in charge. Not just because England would be a far better, safer place but because he would be in charge of the nuclear weapons and I'm bound to get out of the box every now and again which would put me in charge of the nuclear weapons! And that would be fun!

That firework display at the Olympics was supposed to be great but believe me the one I have planned in Wales will be bigger and better! I will stop every war in the world overnight. I will just nuke everywhere they are fighting because when there is nothing left they will have nothing left to fight over.

Switzerland will go, because the Swiss are just so bloody boring. Apart from that they deserve to go for sitting around doing nothing in two world wars and making fortunes from it.

I would also reduce all our taxes overnight because after Wales would come Scotland and without that lot to support we would all be better off. English people could then get free prescriptions and cancer drugs.

You would all wake up in the morning to a much better world. So come on, lets get him elected.

Here is a bird.

No comments: