Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Now lets see if I have this right.

Now, last week, gomless Gordon lent the banks billions of pounds of our money, interest free, to save the economy. This week, so he can afford another year of his tax and waste policies, he is borrowing billions of pounds from the banks, at the normal rate of interest.

Now I can see how this is good for the banks because they make another huge profit. I can see how this is good for gormless Gordon and the muppet party because he can not only claim to have saved the economy he wrecked in the first place but also buy votes in Wales, Ireland and Scotland by throwing our money at them. Then when he gets kicked out and the Conservatives have to cut back on public services to pay back his debts he can condemn them for it.

But I can't for the life of me see how it helps any of the English tax payers who fund all of this. If he really wanted to save the economy and help the poor all he need have done was cut taxes and left everybody with more money in their pockets. But Labour have never existed to help the poor or for the benefit of the country and their only aim is to line their own pockets and the pockets of their friends.

Now if I am still here when the next election is held I have a warning for any labour party candidate standing in the Richmond Park ward. Don't let one of your muppets knock at my door. Because I live on the third floor, there are 36 steps to the ground floor landimg and should they knock at my door their head will bounce off everyone of them on the way out. And that is a promise!

No comments: