Sunday, December 31, 2006

Another complaint about the site. Adults Only


Yes I have had another e-mail complaining about the content on this site. A guy calling himself Terrance complained. After telling me he was a hairdresser living alone in Brighton with his pink poodle and telling me all about his BMW sports car and it's soft leather seats he complained that none of the women I feature on here turn him on!

Now sorry Terrance, I think I may have some bad news for you! If pictures like this, and totty like the bird below don't turn you on then it can only be one of two things. You are either a New Labour voter or a raving poufta!

Actually I am not allowed to say poufta anymore. Apparantly it's homophobic. Just like I am forced by law to like blacks, asians, muslims, eastern europeans and even sodding welshman I also have to like and respect homosexuals.

Which means I am no longer allowed to use the old familiar terms like, shirt lifter, shit stabber, queer, queen, iron hoof, sausage jockey, hairdresser, bum bandit, faggot etc.

I have to use the new politically correct term of address. But I can't for the life of me remember what it is!

So anyway Terrance, I think you might be what is now known as sexually challenged. I think that's the right term. If not I am sure somebody will tell me!

For the rest of us here is some more pussy!

No comments: