Sunday, December 31, 2006

Just waiting. Adults Only


I'm just in a bit of a lull at the moment, waiting for the second fully customised Rothmans with turbo boost to kick in. So while I am waiting I thought I would stick a pic of Dee on.

Not that she is anything special mind you but she is only nineteen and she does have a fair pair of lungs on here. In fact Dee is surely a misprint. They must have meant double Dee!

They also call her Pure Dee! Pure? I don't think so! Unlike you mere mortals I have access to all her promotional content and I have seen the videos! If she is pure then New Labour is for the working classes!

Anyway my keyboard has just gone blurry and my mind has gone into overdrive. I now have a million things I want to say and fingers that have gone from twenty words a minute down to five words a minute. I also really badly need to eat something! God I wish that revved up Rothmans would hurry up and kick in.

Anyway, as I was saying, this is the not so pure double Dee. See her here.

No comments: