Sunday, December 31, 2006

Gratuitous Sex. Adults Only


Now as you all know I am not in any way a chauvanist and don't believe in featuring babes on this site just because they look good. I belive women should be treated seriously and with respect and in some ways are almost the equal of men.

Come on be fair! They can wash and iron better than men, they look a hell of a lot better than men, they talk a lot more than men and given a choice of shagging this bird here or another man I know which I would choose.

Okay they haven't mastered all the basics yet. They still can't drive, they can't get it through their heads that once their tits droop and their legs get flabby that we don't want to see them in skimpy clothes any more. They can't get the hang of leaving the toilet seat up and after all these years they still can't do two things at once.

But just for this once I am putting a bird on here purely because of what she looks like and because I would love to shag her brain cell out. See what I mean by clicking here.

No comments: