Saturday, February 17, 2007

The Brit awards. Adults Only


I just thought that whilst I am here I should mention the Brit Awards. Not because I am interested in them. I haven't got a clue who won what or why. As far as I am concerned the Brit awards is just an excuse for a load of sad demented people to stand out in the cold wetting themselves everytime a so called star turns up.

But two weeks ago I nearly featured Jemima Khan without her knickers. Every day since then I have had a couple of hundred people turn up here looking for the pics. So as the Brit awards are being searched for on the Internet by sad gits all over the country I figure that if I mention them then I will get even more people turning up here.

And out of all these sad losers there just might be a couple who actually have a life who will enjoy the site and become regular visitors. And if not it doesn't matter because it gives me another excuse to feature some fanny.

So here is the winner of "The best pair of tits I've seen in the last half hour" award, Scarlett. See all of the pics here.

No comments: