Saturday, February 03, 2007

It's Friday again. Adults Only


Well actually it's not, strictly speaking it is Saturday as it has just gone midnight. But I got up on Friday and haven't been to bed yet so it is Friday. Okay? Good. Glad we got that straight.

Anyway, I have had one of my revved up Rothmans and it won't be long before I have another so it is time to try and update the site and if I can be bothered update the others as well.

So what have we got in store tonight then? Well to start with, plenty of speeling mistooks. I know that because there usually are. Then I may be showing you a couple of pics of half naked women, again because that is what usually happens.

Other than taht I don't know. Some of the women tonight are going to be of the dirty slapper variety rather than the cute sex goddess type but hopefully I won't get too many complaints about that. Not that I care if I do. It's my site so live with it or sod off somewhere else. Your choice, none of you tight gits ever spend any money anyway.

So, to start tonights show we have Veronika, a dirty slapper with a huge dildo. See her play with it here.

No comments: