Saturday, February 10, 2007

Written by Jim Steinman and Castonya. Inspired by Tony Blair.

I never knew so many bad times,
Could go on so endlessly,
It's almost unreal all the anger I feel
The future aint what it used to be.
Who knows what he's thinking,
I know he ain't thinking 'bout me,
It's so bloody cold and I'm too young to be old
The future ain't what it used to be.

There used to be some dreams in the world and the stars used to shine so bright,

Now I need a dream I can borrow just to get me through the lonely nights.

Say a prayer for the Land we live in,
Can he ever be forgiven?
Say a prayer for the soldiers slaughtered,
Think about their son's and daughters,

This man is dragging us under,
When he should be pulling us forward,
He stands their full of pride
And yet I find that I'm trapped inside,
A future that ain't what it used to be.
No more.

No comments: