Sunday, September 17, 2006

Meeting my quota. Adults Only


This bird is on here for one reason, I probably need to meet my quota. I don't know if there is a law saying that I have to feature a certain amount of ethnic sluts in amongst my selection of white English sluts but I am not taking any chances!

Given the amount of new laws being bought in by Billy Liar and his New Taxes party there very likely is, one a day so far but he only has a short while to go so that is bound to go up as he seeks to impose as much control over us as possible before becoming a full time lap dog for George Bush, there very likely is. Then there are the new regulations passed by the EU everyday and impsoed upon us against our will.

So I am not taking any chances. I would recommend that you all take a look, just in case your computer is being watched and you fall foul of the law as well. You don't want to be accused of racism do you?

Unless of course you are a member of an ethnic minority. In which case the law will not apply to you.

No comments: