Saturday, September 30, 2006

Why do I do it?

So why do I sit here straining my eyes trying to find pics of hot babes for you to look at and trying to keep you amused?

Well, firstly it gives me an excuse to trawl through hundreds of galleries of fit birds each month. Secondly it allows me to have a bit of a rant aboit the things that piss me off. Thirdly it gives me something to do when the customised Rothmans have kicked in and my hands are aching after too much racing.

But just lately there is another reason for keeping my sites updated. I now get, between the four sites, 3 to 4 thousand visitors a week. Some of these people spend money!

Earlier in the year I banked some dollar cheques which, after being ripped off by the bank, came to about £60. At home here I have another two which come to about £50. On the way is this months cheque which is for just over £100.

Basically by sitting here enjoying myself and spending about 4 hours a week updating my sites I have paid for my holiday in Corfu next week. Which seems like a good deal to me!

No comments: