Wednesday, September 13, 2006

You might be wondering. Adults Only


You might be wondering why I am featuring Raven Riley again when I only featured her a couple of weeks ago. Then again you might not be, you might just be looking at the pics and I am wasting my time writing this.

But for those of you who do bother to read it (Hi Ian and Chris) there is a reason. When I put her pics up last time my Superkings were a bit too Supercharged if you know what I mean. I wasn't exactly straight. In fact I couldn't walk.

This meant that I cocked the links up so that if anybody signed up to her site from my links I didn't get paid! Now the main point of this is to get people to sign up so I earn money. I'm not here to entertain you for nothing! So like it or not she is on again. And at least she is not too bad to look at. See her remove her bikini here.

1 comment:

Pezy said...

Hey PM, well i read it, dunno bout chris thou.