Sunday, February 05, 2006

Racist Police Force part two.

The most sickening site I have seen this week was the islamic fanatics in London protesting about these cartoons. These people all had placards glorifying terrorism, gloating about 9/11, gloating about the London bombs or calling for people to be beheaded. Every one of them was breaking the law and could be put away for eight years.

Yet what did our police do? Absolutely nothing! What do you think would have happened had it been white people with placards calling for muslims to be beheaded? What would happen if you or I were to carry a placard saying "Allah was a rent boy and mohamed was his pimp" We would be banged up so quickly our feet wouldn't touch the ground! I have written to my MP demanding to know why these people were not arrested and what would happen if I decided to exercise my right to make a civillians arrest. I will let you know if I get a reply.

Before anybody complains that they find the Allah was a rent boy remark offensive please take note that I find it far more offensive to have my fellow countrymen blown to pieces by suicide bombers and then have people gloryifying it on the very streets it happened on.

No comments: