Saturday, February 09, 2008

The difference between Peter and I. Adults Only


Been thinking about the difference between Peter and myself. He wants to run the country because he wants to sort it out and all that. Which is cool but a bit boring. Me, I want to run the country because I want access to that red button!

I have always wanted to see a mushroom cloud! Could you imagine what one must look like nowdays, on digital HD TV, with surround sound so you can hear all the screaming! Wicked! And imagine the money that could be made! If you had your finger on the button and knew you were going to do it then you could get all the copyright sewn up in advance. Kill enough people and they will be showing it for years to come. The profit would be enormous!

The first thing I would do is sort out the middle east. Just nuke the lot of them. Then split what is left of it up between all the major oil companies. Okay it would cause some pollution and there would be a shortage of oranges, camels and mini cab drivers for a while but be honest what else is there in the middle east to worry about? As long as we have the oil what else matters?

So that is my first policy. Hope you all agree with it.

Now here is a bird.

No comments: