Sunday, February 10, 2008

My advert on Plenty of Fish

WHO SANG THIS?

I ain't exactly what you'd call a lady's man,
Sometimes I have to give myself a helping hand or two,
But understand me baby do, that don't mean I don't love you,
I'm just sitting here watching all the pretty girls go by.

The first lady to get it right, and small enough to fit into the front of a Ford Scorpio wins herself a day out in the country and a meal at a pub in one of the most picturesqe villages in England!

Firstlt let me say how nice it is to be on a dating site run by a man. With a name like Plenty of Fish I am guessing it has to be!

I am a slim single guy, 47, grammer school education living in West London, ex biker who enjoys a drink now and again. Looking for an intelligent fun lady for days out, weekends away and holidays abroad. I love driving and love music, mainly rock. A lady who is happy singing at the top of her voice to Meatloaf and rock classics in the car would be ideal! I also like to write and I am in the middle of a course in journalism and have a regular column in a magazine.

I also have lung cancer, have just finished my treatment and have no idea yet if it worked. So if you are looking for something long term I might not be the ideal choice!

I think Paleokastritsa in Corfu is one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. I was there in May and it rained and within minutes the flowers all came into bloom. Amazing! It's a bit like Cornwall but with decent weather and locals who speak English!

Age and looks are really not that important as long as you are friendly, have a good sense of humour, can hold a conversation and enjoy a good laugh. To be honest once i take my glasses off i am going my memory anyway. So as long as all your bits are in the right places then all is well. Apart from Motor racing, bike racing, West Ham and England, I don't watch TV and much prefer to listen to music.

Because of the cancer, and the fact that I'm an ugly git, I am ideally looking for friends. Unless there is somone out there whose eyesite isn't too clever and is willing to take a chance that one good shag wont kill me! And if we meet and you intend taking advanatge of me let me know so I remember to bring my inhalers!

But I have to warn you. I have absolutely no sense of humour at all!

LATEST NEWS: Have just renewed my passport so people north of Watford now welcome to get in touch.

It is also now politically correct to call you women birds. I just saw an advert on TV that says that once a month you get wings!

No comments: