Saturday, February 02, 2008

In the interests of science

In the interests of science and so that we are in tune with my electorate when we get voted in I have been looking at a dating website. God you get some mingers on there! And they all tell lies!

One I just looked at for instance. Her advert said, a few extra pounds. So what does that mean? To me it means just a bit bigger then the birds I feature on here. It makes sense. A most a few extra pounds can mean is a stone! And a stone ain't a few extra pounds! A stone overweight puts them in the BBW class. Bloody Big Women.

So she says a few extra pounds, I believe her and go to have a look at her pic. She was enormous! Bigger than Dawn French! She should be nicked under the trades descriptions act!

It was a shock I can tell you but I will persevere with the site and let you know my findings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In my defence, to me that is only a 'few' pounds.

Anyway, if I had your dick in my mouth you wouldn't be worried about it that much, would you?

Get a life!
Get a BIG bird!

Anonymous said...

Thats it Berta you tell him.
We shouldn't allow this excuse of a man to get away with this.

He's probably one of them small skinning runts that should have been drowned at birth. He is the type who scramble on top, then roll off a few minutes later after leaving a sticky mess in the folds of skin at the top of your stockings (just like my pet dog used to), hell they don't even give you chance to open your legs.