Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Accused again

Once more I have received an e-mail accusing me of being a racist, so lets get this straight once and for all.

I have no objection to anybody being in ths country because of their race. I don't believe we should be allowing any more imigrants in until we have sorted out the mess we are in but I have nothing against the ones that are here.

Anybody, whatever their race or colour, who works for a living, obeys our laws, tries to fit in, abides by our customs and generally contributes to our society is fine by me.

It's the ones who deal drugs, smuggle people, refuse to learn our language, milk the benefit system or try to turn our country into a replica of the shithole they came from that I object to. The ones who expect us to bend over backwards to accomodate them rather than adapt to our way of life. The very ones the government does it's utmost to appease and whose welfare and rights it puts above the rights of the rest of us.

I'm not the only one. I'm a cab driver. I get to talk to a far wider selection of people than any MP does. I meet people from all ethic groups, of all ages and from all different backgrounds, from dustmen to managing directors of banks. The vast majority of them feel the same way I do.

All this government are doing is making people angrier and angrier and driving some of them to vote BNP. The government need to realise it and do something about it Because if they don't, and they keep allowing these people their own way, then the one's who suffer will be the hard working honest immigrants who just want the chance of a good life.

No comments: