Saturday, March 18, 2006

Not a beach in sight.


Well you might have known it couldn't last. All those posts and no pics of women! It must be at least an hour since I last pit a babe on here! Anyway, you might see a few more over the next couple of hours as I've been on the customised Rothmans again. Plus two of the light bulbs have gone above the computer and I'm too wrecked to change them. Also I have just about worn out most of the letters on my keyboard and now I'm getting old my eyes are pretty much shagged as well.

Which all means I can't see me doing much typing tonight. So you will have to put up with naked and half naked women. Sorry. I will try to put some cars and bikes in as well but don't hold your breath.

Anyway, without a beach in sight here is a babe in a bikini. See all the pics here.

No comments: