Friday, April 20, 2007

Did you notice? Adults Only


Did you notice that since I put BB back in her box last week we haven't had any interference from the 1 cell short of a brain corner? Nothing from the female perpective whatsover. It's odd because I know she cam multi task. She does it when we are playing. I know she can eat and type at the same time, thats multi tasking. But she hasn't dared show her face. Now knows who is boss!

But to be fair she has been not well. Flu I think, so she may just have an excuse, albeit a rather feeble one. You didn't see me slacking when I was ill!

But I didn't have to work when I was ill and she does. So, in truth, I do feel sorry for her. It must be bad enough being a woman but to be ill as well! But rest assured she will be back very soon, as soon as she gets well enough. So please, everyone, join me in wishing her a speedy recovery.

Here is some crumpet.

No comments: