Friday, April 20, 2007

I've got a new job. Adults Only


Yes, I have a new job! A part time one. I don't get paid for it of course. I'm not that clever! But it is a job I am going to enjoy. I, me, Peter, Castonya the Long, writer of the blurb that goes with the pics of naked women you all come here to see, have a regular column in a magazine! A mini cab trade magazine. every month 70,000 people will get to read my ramblings.

Well I say regular, they have published my first go next month and provided I get the stuff in on time every month and it's to the same standard then I have a regular column.

I have even got myself an unpaid proof reader. She has all the right qualifications to work for me as well. Big tits.

So, as I keep telling you all, don't just look at the pics read the words. One day, when I'm columnist for one of the daily papers you will be able to say. I read his website!

Here is a bird.

No comments: