Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Officially introducing BB


Hi all, sorry I have not been about but had holiday then lots of work. I guess you have all seen that we have a new addition to the team, the lovely BB. So I figured it's time to introduce her properly.

Well this bird is a serious bird. She is just so much fun to play with. She is always ready to play as well. We play all day at work then get home and she's all ready to start again.

She even understands football! Tonight I watched the first half, had a quick play at half time then watched the second half in peace. I did tell her she was welcome to play with me during the game but she left me alone and is now back ready to play again.

And what about this for a bonus? Not only do I have permission to fill her inbox whenever I feel like it but also have permission to fill the inbox of her cute friend Miss Tecra whenever I feel the need! Cool or what?

She is also kind, sensitive, great fun and at the moment is making me happier than I have been in a long time.

Now if any of the boys at work are are here I have to state that no matter what Phil says I am not buying her crotchless knickers for her birthday! There is no point, she already has a drawer full.

Anyway, she looks nothing like the bird in the picture. But given the choice I would choose BB every time.

No comments: