Thursday, April 26, 2007

You Really Should Girls and Boys!


Maybe I should become indisposed more often if it means I am greeted by sex God Jamie [if only all the rumours were true as to his whereabouts in between delighting the masses with his presence on the box but I keep dreaming and you just never know!!]and a polemic by Castonya on the delights of salsa.


As usual, his imagination has run riot and I hate to disappoint but most women don't go to salsa to pick up blokes and/or have a quick shag. They actually want to learn to dance because it's fun and good exercise. However, Salsa is as close as you can get to sex on the dance floor, and when I was gyrating in Cuba in the wee hours with the real latinos, I was on fire!


Classes over here don't have quite the same "gay abandon" atmosphere or dancing style but I do recommend you all try it. And yes there is a dearth of sexy men so boys come on down!

No comments: