Monday, April 09, 2007

Keep Whistling for the Women!







Good afternoon everyone - yes it is my birthday! And I've been indulging myself in the sunshine in preparation for a hot night of salsa.

It has come to my attention that a backward looking building firm has banned its employees from wolf whistling at women "because it makes them feel uncomfortable". Bollocks! As any full-blooded female will tell you, we love it. How uplifting is it to be strolling down the street to hear those long whistling tones perhaps accompanied by an "'ello darlin'" or "hey gorgeous",..provided nothing too lurid is shouted, I defy any heterosexual woman not to feel a skip in the heart, a slight stirring and a spring in the step!

What a surprise to discover that the firm in question is a sub-contractor to Wimpey - guess they're just not up to the job!

Girls - I've been trying to find a fit builder pic but with limited success so here are the fruits of my labour.

No comments: