Friday, April 13, 2007

Well isn't that typical!

Well doesn't that just about sum a woman up. I give her permission to come on here and do a little bit for the peanut gallery every now and again. And what happens? she comes on here and starts contradicting me! Only a woman could take such a liberty.

Well firstly Miss BB. I never said that women were like dogs! I know the difference between a woman and a dog. You don't have to microchip a woman before you take her out in public!

Secondly, of course men want to shag their female friends! As we get older we often do. A quiet night in with a few of your female friends and a bottle of baby oil can make for a very nice evening. We even pair them up and enjoy them two at a time. It's why we have female friends. to shag them!

It's you women who are the strange ones. So you'd rather shag an aquaintance than a friend. Shag someone you don't know very well rather than someone you trust? Well I wont embarrass you by telling everybody your nick name but now I know how you got it.

And where do you get the idea we have a feminine side? I haven't started letting hair dressers in yet and until I do then I can assure you that none of the men on here have a feminine side to get in touch with! And a bird educating a bloke! What do you think this is, the 21st century?

And all this fancying rubbish. Do what we do, have a few pints and think of England. Semms to me it's you that needs some shaking and stiring!

Sorry about all that boys. I will try and keep her under a bit tighter control from now on.

No comments: