Friday, May 16, 2008

Come on Slezy

I’m sorry there have been no posts from me lately. (Yes, I’ve had Castonya on my back, moaning as usual) It’s because I’ve been ill. Does anyone notice a pattern here? For those that haven’t noticed, we are all sick on this site.

You see, I am addicted to sex and couldn’t get any. But, I’m on the mend after a vigorous course in Self help. Anyway, I was thinking that I’m one of them
‘Sexually challenged’ that Peter and Castonya keep on about.
I mean having sexual intercourse in my life is Certainly a challenge!

An example; The last female that had the pleasure of my company told me of a secret that she like all other women looked for eight qualities in a man. Brave,Intelligent, Gentle, Polite, Energetic, Non-alcoholic, Industrious, and Self-organised. In short, B.I.G.P.E.N.I.S.

Well, I’ve got all them qualities, but she like all the others was
only around for a week or two. I know I’m doing something wrong. So, any ideas?
Am I missing something?

What do you two think? Do I qualify as ‘sexual challenged’ and if so, How much benefit will I get and does it stack with other benefits? I’m sure there’s something in the human rights act somewhere that
will cover it.

Right, I better get and find some humourous stuff before Peter carries out his threat and stops adding more sites full of gorgeous girls for us to ogle at.

No comments: