Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Mitsubishi are useless! Adults Only


After waiting patiently for four weeks, the time I was told it would take to deliver my new car, I rang the dealer today. Apparantly Mitsubishi have some problems and the car wouldn't be available until the end of July. That would be three months since I ordered it!

So I cancelled it. After all if it takes three months build the the thing and ship it from Holland how long would it take to get spare parts for it should it ever need any?

So I went straight down my local Vauxhall dealer and ordered a new Corsa. This will be delivered in about ten to twelve days. It is not as economical but a lot quieter, more comfortable and far better looking. And I can actually get one which is a big improvement on the Mitsubishi!

Here is a fit bird.

No comments: