Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Dear Castonya

Dear Castonya

My name is Maggie, I am a nineteen year old student and I need some advice. I have beeen giving my boyfriend oral sex for a while now but have never actually finished him off with my mouth. I intend to do so on the bank holiday weekend and have a question.

Basically what do I do with the result? Should I spit or should I swallow? Hope you can help.

Maggie.


Dear Maggie

Well I know you girls agonise over things like this for hours but the truth is that it really doesn't matter. Once the guy finishes what you do with the product is of no interest to him whatsoever. All he is interested in is the service you provided.

But there is one thing you should always remember. Never try to kiss him afterwards!

Hope that helps.

Castonya

No comments: