Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Another legal con trick!

Just before Christmas I bought myself a monitor with a built in TV. Last week I got a letter from the TV licensing people saying that there wasn't a licence in my name and I would need to get one or be prosecuted. I rang them, explained my mum already had a licence to cover this address and after checking the address on their database they agreed that I didn't need another licence and that i would hear nothing more.

Now this poses some questions. Such as why did I get this letter in the first place? Why did they not check the address on their database before telling me I needed a licence?

The answer is quite simple. They were hoping I would crap myself and go straight down the post office and buy a licence I don't need! Put simply they were trying to con me. Which tells you everything about the scum who run this country that you need to know.

No comments: