Friday, January 11, 2008

I haven't had a rant for ages. Adults Only


It seems like forever since I had a good rant on here. Thats what I came here for tonight in the first place. I know you lot are only interested in the babes but I enjoy having a good rant now and again! If you want to look at the pics then I'm afraid that is something you will have to put up with.

But what do I rant about? It hasn't even been a year since I used to update on a regular basis but this corrupt, sad, sorry government that was elected by foreigners despite the English voting 4 to 1 against it has managed to make things even worse. There is so much to rant about that I don't know where to start!

Human rights for criminals but not for smokers? A PM that only a small handfull of mental retards voted for? The ludicrous carbon offset industry that says you can create as much pollution as you like as long as you pay somebody else to say it was them? The fact that 50% of murders in this country are done by immigrants despite them only making up 10% of the population? Fifty percent of muslims in this country wanting to live under sharia law?

Foriegners flocking in to use our health service while overweight people and smokers who have paid taxes all their lives are refused treatment? A health service, mainly funded through English taxes, providing free prescriptions and cancer treatments to everybody except the English? Crime? Criminals being set free because the prisons are full of foreigners?

The list is endless. This labour government has completely transformed this country and turned it into a shit hole that anybody with any sense would get out of as soon as possible.

Here is an English slapper.

No comments: