Wednesday, January 23, 2008

This feels strange. Adults Only


This all feels a bit strange doing this again, letting Castonya out of his box, trawling through endless galleries of naked women, trying to think of things to say then just saying the first thing that happens to come into my head. I didn't think I would ever be able to do it again.

I really used to enjoy it, messing about on here in between updating the other sites, having a bit of a laugh. Then I got ill and couldn't do it anymore. I tried but my heart wasn't in it.

To be honest I never thought I would ever be able to enjoy it again.

But I am enjoying it and will carry on doing it as long as I do enjoy it. You just might not get so many of the four hour major updates because I get tired more quickly now. But stay tuned!

Here is a bird that I know at least one of the regular readers will like!

No comments: