Friday, January 11, 2008

Don't get the wrong idea! Adults Only


Before we go any further I need to give a warning. Please don't think that all the nurses are fit! Far from it! There are just as many dogs, mingers and ten pinters as there are in any other profession. But I did chemo for twelve weeks in all and met quite a few.

To keep things balanced I know I should have taken some pics of the rough ones and posted them as well but be honest who wants to look at the rough ones?

And it's also an area that you can still discriminate in legally! To date there is no law that says that because you post pics of fit birds that you have to post pics of horrors as well. For every pic of a fit bird in a mini skirt you don't have to show a pic of Fern Britton flashing her stocking tops!

So to save you all witnessing some of the monsters I had to look at I just took pics of the fit ones.

Until The Sun starts publishing a pic of a monster like Cherie Blair next to the page three bird I figure I am safe.

This babe from the chemo ward is Penelope.

No comments: