Saturday, January 12, 2008

I have decided on my new job!

Well no matter what happens with my health I won't be fit enough to go back to my old job. So I started thinking about alternative employment. I need something highly paid, not too strenuous with plenty of holidays, no come backs if I completely mess it up and that allows me to do as little as possible. So I am going to stand as an MP.

Okay so I am over qualified. Unlike the present bunch I have actually had a job and worked for a living. A proper job as well, not as a consultant, in the media or legal proffession or any of the other non jobs that that are the usual starting point for a career in poncing off the tax payer, sorry politics.

So all I have to do now is come up with some policies, tell a few lies to get elected then sit back and cream in the cash. Watch this space.

No comments: