Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Welcome. Adults Only


It has just occured to me that because a lot of you are new here you won't have any idea what is going on. And I know you are not all here just for the pics and that some of you will read what I have to say. So just for you I will explain things.

This site is run by myself, Castonya, and my other self, Peter. We started it after the sucess of our book, "You are never alone with Schyzophrenia" We used to be paranoid as well but then the bastards got us!

So what happens is that one of us comes on here and just does whatever he feels like. In my case it could be almost anything. With Peter it is usually something to do with what pisses him off about the world we live in.

We know we offend people, and to be honest we don't care. We are not forcing people to come here and if they don't like it there are billions of other websites they can go to. Quite simply everything we say on here is our own opinion.

Now lets have some more crumpet.

No comments: