Tuesday, January 15, 2008

An apology from Castonya.

Hi all. Castonya here. Just thought I had better apologise to you all. You see we have a bit of a problem. As you may have noticed Peter took over the other night and started his election campaign. Now he did try to do this before but I was able to control him. Just told him that it is my site and he could toe the line or else. Tried that the other night and he threatened to sue me for discrimination!

You see he is now officially disabled which makes him a minority and as such he has rights the rest of us can only dream of. When he was just a poor white Englishman it didn't matter. Under Labour discriminating against the poor, whites and the English is not only acceptable but is actively encouraged. It has almost become a national sport.

But because of his bloody lung cancer he is now a minority. Which changes everything. So I have no choice. I have to let him have his say. Stupid I know but what can I do? I don't want a visit from the thought police do I? So you will just have to put up with it and hope he gets bored pretty quickly!

No comments: