Friday, March 14, 2008

I am starting my own religion.

As being a Christiam nowdays means being a second class citizen with very little rights I have decided to start my own religion.

I am going to start it in all the backward places in the world. Places where there is no electricity or outside communication so I can give the people the information I want them to have without the inconveniance of somebody telling them something different.

I will set up a code of barbaric laws I will expect them to live by with severe punishments if they don't. Thieves will have their hands cut off, female adulterers will be stoned to death and anybody daring to speak out against the religion will be sentanced to death.

Children will be bought up to believe that my religion is the only true religion and that followers of any other religion are infidels and deserve to die. Training camps will be set up to train and encourage the young to fight for me and my laws.

Women will be treated as second class with no rights at all. They will be uneducated and the property of their man. They will walk four paces behing their man except in war zones where they will walk in front in case of land mines.

Once this religion has become established I will encourage my followers to emigrate to Christian countries where they will use violence and threats of violence to secure priviledges that the original population do not have. I will apoint unelected leaders of my religion in all of these countries and blackmail the governments into given my religion priority and discriminating in it's favour.

Any attempt to control my religion or to criticise it in any way will be met with violence, usually aimed at women and children. My religion will be based on violence, threats, intolerance and the belief that we are the only ones that matter.

I will call this religous cult islam. Will it be legal? What do you think?

No comments: