Sunday, March 09, 2008

Top 100

To celebrate International Womens day MSN have compiled a list of the top 100 searched for women in the UK over the past six months. God there are some dogs in there! Marianne Faithful for instance. Why would anybody in their right mind want to look at her now the worms have been at her?

So, in the interests of getting hold of the credit cards of the sort of perverts who search for celebrity women on the Internet, I am going to feature some of them, as and when I feel like it.

At number 99 we have an ex minger of the month, Davina McCall. This talentless bimbo used to be on TV all the time, presumably because she shagged the right people, but lately we have been blessed with not seeing a lot of her.

As usual I looked for Davina McCall topless and Davina McCall knickerless and Davina McCall having lesbian sex. I didn't find any but I did find some pics of Davina McCall showing a lot of cleveage and Davina McCall upskirt showing her knickers.

Unfortunately I can't post them at the moment though because, as is usual since google took over Blogger, the server won't upload them!

No comments: