Monday, March 17, 2008

Just had the thought police round. Adults Only


Well there I was, lying in bed recovering from the weekends exertions, when I hear somebody hammering at the front door. It was the thought police! They were here to "remind me" that I haven't done anything for the sexually challenged lately and that by not doing so I was in danger of breaking one of the thousands of new laws bought in by the dictators in charge of the country.


Quite which law I was in danger of breaking I am not sure but it was something to do with not giving priority to minorities. Anyway they gave me 24 hours to put things right so here, just for the thought police, the hairdressers and other sexually challenged members of our society is a couple of dykes.


And don't forget, just as I am forced to include content for these people you are obliged by law to look at it as well.


No comments: