Monday, March 17, 2008

I am impressed. Adults Only


I have just got a letter from the Royal Marsden. My next apointment is June 12th. And they have sent me forms for an x-ray and a blood test!


Yes they do things the sensible way! I go there, have my blood test and my x-ray and then see the doctor. Unlike Charring Cross where you see the doctor who then sends you for a blood test and x-ray after keeping you waiting for an hour or so.


It is called forward planning and saves both my time and the doctors time! It is something I actually suggested to the staff at Charring Cross but unfortunately I didn't have a translator so I am not sure any of them understood what I meant.


Plus of course it is common sense which is something that the NHS are not very good at.


So well done the Royal Marsden!


No comments: